Established in 1994 as a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, Syngene is an internationally reputed custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development.
Job Title : Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
Job Description :
- Manage all the five levers of Project management: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closing.
- Work with the BD team to complete proposal efforts including project scoping.
- Create and execute project include change scope.
- Conduct risk analysis and prepare mitigation strategies where necessary.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
- Identify resources needed and work with section heads to assign individual responsibilities.
- Effectively apply PMI methodology and enforce project standards.
- Conduct internal and external project review meetings
- Stakeholder and sponsor management on the projects
- Customer relationship management involving, effective communications with the client seek new opportunities and manage client expectations.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Track and report team hours, budget and resource utilization
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, and margins
- Timely updated on management information systems
- Identify process improvements for projects and functions.
Desired Profile :
Education and Experience :
- with 1-3 years’ experience or Masters in life sciences
- Experience in any of the functions like CRO/ Toxicology/ Biology/ Pharmaceutics
Skill Set :
- Preferably, PMP certified project manager with 3-5 years of project management experience in Contract research organization or pharmaceutical industry
- Masters in science with 3-5 years of experience in leading projects and managing client relationships
- Well versed with Microsoft office tools like excel, Microsoft project, word & PowerPoint etc.
- Effective communication skills in English.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply by using LinkedIn account below :